Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) refers to two chronic autoimmune diseases that cause intestinal inflammation: Crohn’s disease (CD) and ulcerative colitis (UC). In UC, chronic inflammation affects the colon or large intestines, which are synonymous terms. UC usually manifests initially in the terminal part of the colon, the rectum, and is termed ulcerative proctitis. It can extend to the entire left part of the colon (left-sided proctitis) or the entire colon (pancolitis).
GlobalData estimates the 2016 sales for the UC market at approximately $5.4 billion across the 7MM, encompassing the US, the five major European Union countries (5EU: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), and Japan. Over the course of the 10-year forecast period, the UC market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.5% across the 7MM. Each of the 7MM are anticipated to grow, recording CAGRs of 2.7%, 1.2%, and 4.3% across the US, 5EU, and Japan, respectively. At the end of 2026, the US will account for 80.4% of sales across the 7MM, while the 5EU and Japan, will account for around 16.1% and 3.4% of sales, respectively. The higher sales numbers for the US can be attributed to the higher prices of pharmaceuticals and the greater diagnosed prevalence of UC in the region, as well as the high annual cost of therapy (ACOT) of J&J’s Stelara and the anticipated ACOT of AbbVie’s risankizumab and Eli Lilly’s mirikizumab in the US market.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2332316
Major Companies Mentioned:
Key Questions Answered
– How will the UC market landscape in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK , and Japan) change from 2016-2026?
– What are the most promising late-stage pipeline drugs in UC?
– How do the clinical and commercial attributes of late-stage pipeline therapies compare with one another, and against existing treatment options?
– What are the greatest unmet needs in UC? Will the pipeline drugs fulfil these needs of the market?
– What are the largest opportunities in the UC landscape?
– Overview of UC, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current management strategies.
– Topline UC market revenue from 2016-2026. ACOT and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
– Key topics covered include current treatment options, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting UC therapeutics sales in the 7MM.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global UC therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global UC therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the UC therapeutics market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Else place an Inquire before [email protected] http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2332316
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
This post was originally published on Crypto Coin Guardian