Sodium Percarbonate Market – Growth Assessment
The Sodium Percarbonate Market is forecasted to witness a significant growth over the course of the forecast period according to a newly published report by Fact.MR. The study highlights the critical trends that are likely to mold the growth of the Sodium Percarbonate Market in the forecast year 2019 to 2029. Further, the report introspects the various factors that are expected to influence the overall dynamics of the Sodium Percarbonate Market.
The report is an essential tool for stakeholders, upcoming market players, established companies, and investors who are looking to establish a strong presence in the Sodium Percarbonate Market landscape. A detailed understanding of the raw material suppliers, vendors, manufacturers, and other components of the supply chain is provided in report.
Request 100 Page Sample Report Now at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2527
Key Takeaways from the Report
- Current and future prospects of the Sodium Percarbonate market in over the forecast period 2019 to 2029
- Opportunity analysis for investors and market players in various regional markets
- Regulatory and government policy framework relevant to the Sodium Percarbonate Market
- Mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships in the Sodium Percarbonate Market
- Growth potential of the emerging market players in the Sodium Percarbonate Market
The report caters to the following questions related to the Sodium Percarbonate Market:
- What is the anticipated value of the Sodium Percarbonate market in 2029?
- Who are the leading market players in the Sodium Percarbonate Market in region 1 and region 2?
- Which region is expected to witness the highest growth in terms of value during the forecast period?
- How are market players in the Sodium Percarbonate Market adjusting to the economic slowdown worldwide?
- Which country in region 3 is expected to have a majority of the market share during the assessment period?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2527
Leading players are expanding their business by establishing manufacturing bases in developing countries, such as China and India, looking at their market attractiveness. Growing focus of players on developing countries as lucrative markets for increasing sodium percarbonate inclusion in every wash load is likely to shape the market in forthcoming years.
The market for powdered percarbonate is witnessing a slight dip in some of the western countries that have particularly adopted liquid formulations, as a result of which several players have limited their sodium percarbonate production in such regions. For instance, European laundry market’s transition to liquid products prompted Solvay to shut the 50,000 tons pa capacity plant in Warrington, UK. Amid such a turmoil in sodium percarbonate market, leading players are building and reinforcing partnerships with global innovators, focusing on a broader penetration in developing countries, and exploring technology for improved cleaning solutions.
With the West showing an increased appetite for liquid laundry products, players in sodium percarbonate market have also renewed their focus on technology to develop stable sodium percarbonate formulations for use in liquid laundry products. With a stable sodium percarbonate technology, partakers are eyeing to revive the adoption of sodium percarbonate for cleaning and laundry applications in Europe and North America.
Several companies have increased their focus on safety, storage, and handling aspects of sodium percarbonate to appeal a larger audience. For instance, OCI is leveraging advanced technologies to minimize the risk of undesired decomposition and to delay the natural decomposition of sodium percarbonate products.
For more incisive insights into the sodium percarbonate market, request for the report sample
Key Factors Determining Growth of the Sodium Percarbonate Market
- Growing traction for green products favoring sales: Surging demand for eco-friendly bleach products, such as household and industrial laundry detergents are driving the demand for sodium percarbonate as an additive. Broadening bandwidth of sodium percarbonate application for removing stubborn stains, in laundry, and to disinfect diapers are creating wide range of growth opportunities for stakeholders.
- The proliferating textile industry is considerably driving the demand for bleaching agents such as sodium percarbonate that are widely used for the pretreatment of textiles to obtain white clean fabric.
- In view of numerous restrictions pertaining to water treatment options for organic aquaculture that permit use of easily degradable disinfectants only, sodium percarbonate has forayed this application as a potentially viable option. Potential use of sodium percarbonate as the permissible water disinfectant that can be used in conventional as well as organic aquaculture production systems holds significant growth potential.
- Though the use of sodium percarbonate as a denture cleanser is at niche for now, it is likely to become a mainstream application in the forthcoming years. This falls in line with the ability of oxidizing (bleaching) agents to remove stains and kill the bacteria harbored on the surface of a denture.
- Growing demand for an all-purpose whitener that can whiten a tub, sink, or even clothes without using bleach continues to soar the sales of sodium percarbonate for whitening applications.
For more intelligence on the sodium percarbonate market, request for the report sample
Sodium Percarbonate Market – Key Restraining Factors
- Instability of percarbonate bleach prevents its use in liquid laundry products, thereby limiting the adoption of sodium percarbonate to dry detergents only. Growing demand for liquid detergents in western countries have prompted formulators to replicate the effect of sodium percarbonate by using enzymes and optical brighteners—additives, such as disodium diaminostilbene disulfonate. These additives make clothes appear brighter by absorbing ultraviolet light and reemitting it in the blue region.
- Myriad storage concerns pertaining to sodium percarbonate that interacts with flammable agents or materials and may cause explosion and fire have impeded the adoption sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate in recent years.
Sodium Percarbonate Market – Additional Insight
Potential Applicability of Sodium Percarbonate as Bleaching Agent in Pulp & Paper Industry
Growing need of viable oxidative repulping aids for wet-strengthened paper grades is contributing significantly to the adoption of sodium percarbonate as an eco-friendly and effective repulping aid that comply with existing regulations. Due to the hazardous nature of traditional hypochlorite and its contribution to adsorbable organic halides (AOX), the industry is witnessing an increased development and adoption of alternatives.
Kemira, which has been among the leading players in sodium percarbonate market, is pioneering the development of eco-friendly substitutes for hypochlorite, which are not associated with the release of any harmful residuals. The company’s products in this category are claimed to accelerate dissolution process and facilitate alleviation of the repulping time. Kemira recently announced the closure of its only sodium percarbonate production line, based in Sweden. The company had already debottlenecked one of the key bleaching chemical plants (based in Finland), and is now directing more of its hydrogen peroxide capacity to its customers in the pulp segment.
Sodium Percarbonate Market – Research Methodology
A realistic methodology and holistic approach lay the foundation of valuable insights covered in the sodium percarbonate market. The Fact.MR report offers in-depth information about the growth prospects of sodium percarbonate market along with incisive insights into the forecast analysis of the market.
Extensive primary and secondary research has been done to accumulate valuable insights into the forecast analysis of sodium percarbonate market. The report on sodium percarbonate market has undergone cross-validation to certain the delivery of concise information to the market enthusiasts.
Request Methodology of this Report.
Request Customized Report As Per Your Requirements at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2527
Why Our Business Insights Make a Difference
- Data collection strategies are well-defined and highly systematic
- Our analysts interview industry experts to collect accurate and relevant data
- Country-wise analysis of each regional market
- Customized reports include relevant and insightful data in accord with the client’s requirements
- We leave no stone unturned while curating market studies
Fact.MR is an independent, pure play market intelligence firm incorporated with an objective to deliver high quality, customized market research solutions that help our clients successfully go to the market equipped with actionable insights capable of impacting crucial business decisions.
This post was originally published on Crypto Coin Guardian