“LNG Industry Outlook In Middle East and Africa to 2022 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals”, is a comprehensive report on the Middle East and Africa LNG industry. The report provides terminal name, operator name and design LNG processing capacity (liquefaction/regasification) for all active, planned, announced, suspended and decommissioned LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals in the region by country for the period 2012 to 2022. Planned and announced (new build) LNG terminals capacity additions and existing capacity expansions was also been included. The report provides LNG liquefaction and regasification capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2018 to 2022. Further the report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at country level.
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2118788
– Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
– Provides historical data from 2012 to 2017, forecast to 2022
– Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
– Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
– Latest developments and contracts related to LNG terminals across different countries.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in Middle East and Africa
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
– Assess your competitor’s LNG assets.
Important key points of this research report:
1.1. List of Tables 4
1.2. List of Figures 6
2. Introduction 7
2.1. What is this Report About? 7
2.2. Market Definition 7
3. Middle East and Africa LNG Industry 8
3.1. Middle East and Africa LNG Industry, Overview of Active LNG Terminals Data 8
3.2. Middle East and Africa LNG Industry, Overview of Planned LNG Terminals Data 9
4. Middle East and Africa LNG Industry, Liquefaction Snapshot 10
4.1. Middle East and Africa LNG Industry, Liquefaction Capacity by Key Countries, 2012-2022 10
4.2. Middle East and Africa LNG Industry, Planned Liquefaction Terminals 12
5. Middle East and Africa LNG Industry, Liquefaction Capacity in Qatar, 2012-2022 16
5.1. Recent Developments 17
5.2. Recent Contrats 19
6. Middle East and Africa LNG Industry, Liquefaction Capacity in Algeria, 2012-2022 21
7. Middle East and Africa LNG Industry, Liquefaction Capacity in Nigeria, 2012-2022 22
7.1. Recent Developments 22
7.2. Recent Contracts 24
Make an Inquiry before [email protected] https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2118788
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
This post was originally published on Crypto Coin Guardian